Daughters of St Paul Africa.
Communicators of Christ
The Pauline Spirituality is centered on the Word of God & Eucharist
Young People's Experiences
Jokes and Wisdom Quotes
“We are called to follow a path which entails mutual acceptance, trust in relation to the values and traditions of other people, in order to establish a dialogue of life and of heart in which daily experience becomes the ‘setting’ for a mutual exchange which enriches all.” (The Pauline Family Unitary Project)
The Cooperators have a special interest in the canonization of our forebears in the Pauline Family.
Blessed James Alberione
Mother Thecla Merlo
Blessed Timothy Giacardo
Venerable Magiorino Vigolungo
Writings of the Founder
Since Blessed Alberione’s death in 1971, his writings have been gathered from every source, and are still being edited, published, and released in translation in a variety of languages. Besides the published books, an extensive collection of documents is available online.
Abundantes Divitiae Gratiae Suae(AD)
Donec Formetur Christus in Vobis(Until Christ Be Formed in You)
Digital Follow Me (Flip Book)
Paulines Africa (books and audiovisuals) are based on the Bible, catechesis, the teaching of the Church, formation to justice and peace, life education and literature for children . One important aim of the Paulines’ publishing house is to promote African authors and artists with particular attention to African Theologians in order to foster the inculturation of the gospel . Paulines activities include the publication, production, and the distribution of books and audiovisuals.
Debbie's Shelf (Flip Book)
Life is a gift, it is a precious pearl, and its preciousness can become fruitful if:
• I make great use of it to discover what I am capable of doing for myself and for others;
• I appreciate what I have, be it intelligence, material things, or beautiful inspirations;
• I take time to appreciate nature and learn from it;
• I appreciate the people around me like family, friends and new people I come across and the beauty they
reinforce in my life.
• I appreciate the small things in life like greetings, a smile, a pat on the back, a compliment, even being
• I remember some childhood fun moments; they will help me to understand how much I have been loved
and am still loved and appreciated.