Do you want to be one of us?
You need only this…
- Strong desire to serve God through your brothers and sisters;
- Love for the mission of the Daughters of St Paul;
- A good, balanced, sociable and generous character;
- Capacity to live in the community;
- Good health;
- Have completed secondary school education with a grade that would allow you to enter a state university in your respective nation;
- An age between 18 and 26 years.
Write to the vocation directress;
Our Formation programme consists of:
- Juniorate, which is a preparation for the final profession.
We help the young women in their vocational discernment by correspondence, giving them retreats and Come and See programmes. These are opportunities to help them discover and become more aware of their vocation.
“You who possess knowledge, who have intelligence and will power, a tremendous capacity to love, a spirit of self sacrifice, a burning desire for holiness, and a consuming thirst for souls, come with confidence to the Daughters of St Paul you can spend yourself completely in the Pauline apostolate while your horizons grow ever longer, broader and more beautiful.”
(Blessed Fr James Alberione)